Did you know that Fort Worth, Texas, has been a place for businesses to thrive since the days of cattle driving in the Old West? Did you also know that some businesses are still relying on the same telephone technology used back in those days? Okay, maybe we are exaggerating a bit. However, the telecom industry has advanced far beyond what the old-timers could have possibly imagined. We’re here to help you bring your business phone system out of the past and into the future.
The Unique Value of Cloud PBX Phone Systems
The future is now, and that future is cloud PBX phone systems. The PBX part stands for private branch exchange, but basically, it just means that the business phone system runs over the Internet instead of traditional phone lines. Some people may not think making this switch is a big deal. However, the amount of increased productivity and efficiency you get from switching to a cloud PBX phone system is a big deal.
Benefits of a Cloud PBX Phone System
There are many benefits of a cloud PBX phone system. Because of these benefits, your business will transform from an outdated and stagnant day-to-day routine to a future-ready business machine. Some of the major business benefits of switching to a cloud PBX phone system include but are not limited to, the following.
- Cost Efficiency: Traditional phone lines include a lot of hardware. This hardware is starting to show its age and often requires maintenance that can get pretty expensive. Cloud PBX runs on a more modern system that has fewer moving parts than traditional phone systems.
- Call Quality: A cloud PBX phone system’s connection to multiple servers gives it a speed and quality that meets the standards of par excellence. This clarity ensures that you and your clients will be able to connect and communicate.
- Scalability: A cloud PBX phone system is easy to scale. Due to the lack of hard wires and hardware needed, you do not need a specialist to come on-site to help you set up a new employee. Scaling your cloud PBX phone system is as easy as making a phone call to your provider and making some adjustments to your plan.
- Reliability: Traditional phone systems are less than reliable. They are at the mercy of electricity, good weather, and so much more. A cloud PBX phone system, however, is very reliable. That’s because of something called georedundancy. A georedundant system has backup servers that do not rely on one location to stay functional at all times.
- Features and Functions: Cloud PBX offers so much more than just a simple phone line.
Growth of Fort Worth and Your Business
In May, The Texas Tribune reported Fort Worth’s growth at an influx of 19,170 residents in 2022 alone (the highest number of new residents in the whole country), which is quite substantial, even for a place where everything is bigger. As stadium-sized groups of people move into the city and more businesses open shop, the demand for local broadband speeds from many more people on the internet could seem daunting.
Yet, with cloud PBX systems, your business will rely on more than just the local network. Cloud PBX technology is controlled by data servers spread across multiple locations to give you a steady, stable connection at the speed you need for major projects. Providers like Pathwayz not only offer you local support but also can offer you the best bang for your buck by ensuring you have reliable service and a top-notch hosted phone system.
Partner with Pathwayz for Prime Small Business Phone Solutions
For best results, delivered with ever-faithful support, partner with Pathwayz. Pathwayz Cloud PBX phone systems give you a feature-rich platform to start with, with an easy user interface and budget-friendly cost. With Pathwayz cloud PBX phone system, you can kick your business calling into high gear. Reach out today to learn more.